Top 5 Pre-Construction Condos in Toronto & GTA
SXSW Tower 2 Condos in Vaughan
Union Village Townhouse By Minto Communities
Upper West Side Condos at Oakvillage
The Mackenzie Condos
SXSW Condos Community | 7082 Islington Avenue, Vaughan, ON. SXSW Tower 2 Condos is a new condo development by Primont Homes currently in preconstruction at 7082 Islington Avenue, Vaughan. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. Sales for available units range in price from $399,900 to over $622,900. SXSW Tower 2 Condos unit sizes range from 412 to 752 square feet.
Investment Opportunity – York University, which is the 3rd largest post-secondary school in the country and home to more than 55,000 students, is located just down the street. With SXSW Condos 2 offering free shuttle service straight to the school, this makes for the perfect place for students to call home during the school year and the perfect opportunity for real estate investors to expand their portfolio.
Green Space – SXSW Condos 2 will offer residents the ultimate in ravine and Parkside living, located on the edge of 30 acres of beautiful forested green space. The nearby Humber River and scenic trails provide peaceful surroundings within a busy city.
Lifestyle Amenities – Plenty of lifestyle amenities surround the Islington and Steeles neighborhood. Residents will have easy access to everything they need plus dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Big Box Stores and Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre are just a short drive away.
Access to Transit – TTC regional bus routes are easily accessible from SXSW Condos 2, allowing residents to commute throughout the city and connect to the subway and arrive at Union Station in just over an hour. SXSW Condos 2 also offers free shuttle services to York University and VMC.
Major Thoroughfares – Residents of SXSW Condos 2 that prefer to travel by vehicle can easily access several different thoroughfares in the area, including Highway 407, 427, and 400, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city and the GTA. Motorists can commute into the city’s downtown core in under 40 minutes. Investors will find this development to be as well-appointed as its predecessor. Incredible interiors complement the condo’s lavish amenities, both indoors and out.
Union Village is a new townhouse and single family home development by Minto Communities Canada and Metropia currently in preconstruction at 16th Avenue, Markham. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Sales for available units start from the mid $600,000’s.
Welcome to Union Village, a master-planned community that fosters unity and a sense of place. Taking shape at 16th Avenue and Kennedy Road, Union Village offers the small town charm and character of Unionville, with the access and opportunity of the Markham metropolis. A union of lush landscape, beautiful homes, and new local landmarks, sprawling parks lead the way to welcoming streetscapes full of diverse architectural character. Woven into the fabric of Union Village, residents will be proud to call this new neighbourhood home.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Union Village Towns According to CondoNow
1. Unionville – Located just steps away from Unionville’s Historic Main Street, residents of Union Village Towns will be able to enjoy the area’s picturesque charm full of pedestrian-friendly, cobble stone, landscaped streets, historical buildings with local eateries, boutique shops, and independent cafes.
2. Green Space – At the end of Main Street is Toogood Pond, a 33-hectare park where residents of Union Village Towns can take a peaceful stroll through the park’s trails, go fishing, or enjoy a nice family picnic. The area is also home to the Rouge River, Milne Dam Conservation Park, and many other lush green spaces and parks for residents to enjoy.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Markville Mall is conveniently located nearby, offering residents of Union Village Towns access to more than 160 shops, dining options, and services.
4. Family Friendly Area – Unionville is home to some of the province’s highest-ranking educational institutions from Montessori Private Schools to High Schools. Families of all ages and sizes will love living at Union Village Towns.
5. Commuting Options – Residents of Union Village Towns will have quick access to major thoroughfares in the area including Highway 7 and Highway 407, allowing for easy connections to Highway 404. Motorists will be able to commute into downtown Toronto in just 34 minutes. YRT bus services frequent the area and routes are located just steps away from Union Village Towns. Routes will also connect riders to Centennial and Unionville GO stations, allowing commuters to access Union Station in approximately 70 minutes.
Untitled Toronto is a new condo development by Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties currently in preconstruction at Yonge Street & Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto. Sales for available units start from the low $400,000’s. Untitled Toronto has a total of 750 units. This is a two-towered project with a shared podium that connects the pair of buildings. The south tower will be 33-storeys high while the north tower will be 21-stories. There will be a total of 751 residential units in the development ranging from studio and one to three bedrooms. This project will be taking the place of three apartment buildings, so replacement rental units have been allocated to the third tower.
1. Connectivity – Residents of Untitled Toronto Condos will have access to TTC bus routes, the Yonge-University subway line, commuting into downtown Toronto in under 20 minutes. The new Eglinton Crosstown LRT will connect residents along the Eglinton corridor 60% faster than other modes of transportation available to residents at the current moment.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Boasting a very high walk score, the Yonge and Eglinton neighborhood is bustling with plenty of lifestyle amenities for the residents of Untitled Toronto Condos to enjoy, including dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
3. Highway Access – The Don Valley Parkway and Allen Expressway are conveniently located near Untitled Toronto Condos, allowing residents who prefer to travel using a vehicle to easily connect to Highway 401, 404, and the Gardiner Expressway, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city and the GTA.
4. Green Space – Living in midtown Toronto offers the best of both worlds, residents of Untitled Toronto Condos are in the middle of everything the city has to offer, but can still enjoy beautiful, lush green spaces, including nearby Eglinton Park, Blythwood Ravine, Sherwood Park, and the Alexander Muir Memorial Gardens.
5. Great Investment – Yonge and Eglinton is becoming very popular among young professionals and growing families. Because of its central location to everything the city has to offer, proximity to major employment hubs and educational institutions of all levels and with commitments to new transit options in the area, this area will continue to develop into one of the more popular neighborhoods in the city.
Reserve Properties is a local real estate developer who creates residential and commercial projects all over North America. They have over 30 years of experience in the building industry. They focus on enhancing communities with their unwavering commitment, progressive approach to developments, and their vision of sophisticated architecture.
Upper West Side Condos at Oakvillage is a new condo development by Branthaven currently in preconstruction at 3121 Trafalgar Road, Oakville. Sales for available units start from the mid $300,000’s. Upper West Side Condos at Oakvillage unit sizes range from 500 to 900 square feet. Oakville’s newest community looks to invigorate the town’s northern area with impressive luxury residences that offer the best in contemporary urban living.
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Upper West Side Condos is located just minutes away from Oakville’s bustling intersection of Trafalgar and Dundas. Residents will be within walking distance to local restaurants, cafes, bars, grocery stores, banks, entertainment and shopping options, and drug stores.
2. Green Space – The area surrounding Upper West Side Condos is full of lush greenery and plenty of parks for residents to enjoy and explore. The Sixteen Mile Creek Trail offers residents tranquil grounds to hike through.
3. Highway Access – Residents of Upper West Side Condos that prefer to travel throughout the city and the GTA by vehicle will have easy access to major thoroughfares in the area. Highway 403, 407, 401 and the QEW are all located just a few minutes drive away from home, allowing motorists to commute into downtown Toronto in just 35 minutes.
4. Transit Options – Oakville is serviced by its own regional transit system and residents of Upper West Side Condos will have direct access to bus services in the immediate area and will be only a 10 minute walk from Oakville’s Uptown Core Bus Terminal. Services will transport riders throughout the city and connect them to the Oakville GO Transit Station which is only located 7 minutes away. Residents can commute into Union Station in Toronto in just 70 minutes.
5. Great Investment – Oakville is home to Sheridan College and the campus is located just a 5-minute drive away from Upper West Side Condos. The city is also home to some of the province’s highest-ranking secondary schools, making the area a great place for families to call home. Boasting the province’s highest household incomes and real estate offering a higher average resale value than the rest of the GTA, Oakville and Upper West Side Condos make for a very smart investment.
The Mackenzie Condos is a new condo development by Pemberton Group currently in preconstruction at Eagle Rock Way, Vaughan. Sales for available units range in price from the mid $400,000’s to over $800,000. The Mackenzie Condos has a total of 117 units. Sizes range from 580 to 1250 square feet. The latest phase of the sold-out Indigo Condos has arrived, The Mackenzie, an intimate collection of boutique condos featuring just 16-storeys and 117 modern suites. As a transit-oriented residence with many amenities located nearby, this is a great real estate investment opportunity.
1. Transit Options – Enjoy being mere steps away from Maple GO Station. Residents of The Mackenzie Condos can access GO transit services, commuting into Union Station is quick and simple, only taking 33 minutes. Residents will also have immediate access to YRT bus services in the area, which will transport riders throughout the city and allow for easy connections to other regional transit services including TTC buses and the Yonge-University subway line.
2. Highway Access – Residents of The Mackenzie Condos looking to commute throughout the region by vehicle will be able to easily access major thoroughfares in the area, including Highways 400, 7, 407, and 404. Commuting into downtown Toronto for business or leisure will take motorists under 45 minutes.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – The area surrounding The Mackenzie Condos offers residents plenty of lifestyle amenities to make daily life easier. Vaughan offers residents access to big box stores, brand name retailers, dining and entertainment options. Enjoy having access to Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, the largest shopping center in York region, spanning 1.3 million square feet and offering over 200 stores and services. Canada’s Wonderland is also located nearby, offering excitement for the whole family.
4. Family Friendly Area – Vaughan is home to some of the region’s most reputable educational institutions. Families living at The Mackenzie Condos will have access to nearby early childhood learning options, elementary and secondary options. Plenty of extracurricular activities and lush, green parks make it the perfect place to call home for families of any age and size.
5. Great Investment – York University, which is the country’s 3rd largest post-secondary school, and home to over 55,000 students, is easily accessible by public transportation or vehicle from The Mackenzie Condos. With the price of Toronto real estate continuing to become out of reach for many homebuyers, Vaughan offers all of the big city amenities, commuting options, and proximity to the downtown core with a lower price point.
Let us know if you have any questions.
For more information, we can book a time to chat over the phone or go to see these projects.