Register Now For First Access
Valhalla Town Square - South Tower
Valhalla Town Square - South Tower is a new condo development by Edilcan Development Corporation currently in preconstruction at 2 Gibbs Road, Toronto. Sales for available units start from the $400,000's.
Platinum VIP Registration
Platinum VIP Sales Event
Get Your Free access to the best Floor plans, pricing, FIRST ACCESS and incentives
Valhalla Town Square – South Tower is a new condo development by Edilcan Development Corporation currently in preconstruction at 2 Gibbs Road, Toronto. Sales for available units start from the $400,000’s.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Valhalla South Tower According to CondoNow
1. Family Friendly Neighborhood! – Residents of Valhalla South Tower with children, no matter the age, will have options for schooling with several schools in the area, including elementary, junior, middle, and secondary. Whether it be public or catholic schools or a specialized arts school like Etobicoke School of the Arts, parents can feel confident their children will have access to quality education.
2. Plenty of Lifestyle Amenities! – Located at the intersection of The East Mall and Bloor Street West, residents of Valhalla South Tower have access to plenty of lifestyle amenities within walking distance, including grocery stores, restaurants, cafes, banks, a fitness center and Cloverdale Mall. Take a little drive down Bloor Street West and residents can explore Bloor West Village, a very popular shopping district with over 400 unique businesses to discover.
3. Greenery in the City! – Residents of Valhalla South Tower may be living in the city, but there is no lack of greenery in this area. There are plenty of parks to enjoy, including one right across the street. Centennial Park, which is not far from home, hosts one of the largest Ribfests every Canada Day long weekend. For the avid golfer, there is no shortage of clubs to join and play a round at either.
4. Transit Options! – A short walk out to The East Mall or Bloor Street West residents will be able to catch one of many TTC bus routes in the area. Kipling Station is nearby, offering access to GO Trains and the Bloor-Danforth subway line. Riders can reach Union Station in about 45 minutes.
5. Easy Highway Access! – Highway access can’t get any easier then when living at Valhalla South Tower, an on ramp to Highway 427 is just around the corner. Residents can seamlessly connect to Highway 401, the QEW, and the Gardiner Expressway. Commuters will be able to reach downtown Toronto in just 25 minutes.
As the second of three condominium towers at this master-planned community, South Tower has some big shoes to fill. That’s why it’s a good thing that its previous sibling, the first Valhalla Town Square tower, has established such a strong example for it to follow.
Valhalla South Tower is a masterful display of opulent design whereby form is seamlessly combined with function, making the familiarity of this home feel fresh and renewed for residents upon every return.
The first tower offered a wide range of suite models that ranged from a 488 square foot 1-bedroom unit to a 3-bedroom that maxxed out in size at 868 square feet. We should expect the same in this project.
This diversity of models is equally matched by their fully-equipped features that include 9’ ceilings on select floors and wide plank laminate flooring with underlay. Moreover, suites are fully equipped with safety measures that include a CCTV viewer at suite entry doors as well as wall-mounted intercoms with instant access to security conveniently located throughout the complex. Not only that, all kitchens come installed with stone countertops as well as stainless steel appliances including a slide-in self-cleaning range with glass-ceramic cooktop, a frost-free refrigerator-freezer, a multi-cycle dishwasher, and a countertop microwave oven.
Not to be outmatched, condo amenities at the first tower provide a sampling of things to come for this real estate development. Located on the fifth floor with a view overlooking the courtyard, the first tower features a WiFi study/library, yoga studio, gym/cardio studio, kids’ zone, dining/boardroom, and a 2-room social lounge where guests can entertain guests in a posh environment. In addition to the central courtyard, condo residents also can make use of two outdoor sculptured amenity spaces that add to the refined nature of this upmarket residence.
Luxurious in building amenities, Valhalla South Tower is also well-situated when it comes to local amenities, providing a full selection of stores and services in close proximity.
Location & Neighbourhood
Located in the Eatonville neighbourhood of west Etobicoke, this condominium development is surrounded by a variety of businesses and community facilities, all accessible with a short drive.
In just 3 minutes, residents can drive to Sherway Garden, or they can go to other local businesses like Cloverdale Mall, IKEA, and even a Costco. Other popular nearby shopping destinations include Bloor West Village and The Queensway.
Local parks found in this neighbourhood include East Mall Park, Centennial Park, Tom Riley Park, King’s Mill Park, and Humber Bay Park, located just 12 minutes away by car. Just the same, this area is well-equipped with educational institutions like St. Elizabeth Catholic school, St. Gregory Elementary School, Rosethorn Junior School, Wedgewood Junior School, and Bloorlea Middle School.
Local commuters are well-served by a full range of transit options to facilitate trips throughout the city. Located 14 minutes away by transit, Kipling Station provides service for both TTC subway trains and GO trains that allow commutes to downtown Toronto from here in 40 minutes and 21 minutes, respectively. Or, commuters can take advantage of this station’s full roster of bus route that can also be accessed in the surrounding environs.
Just the same, local motorists are afforded a number of roadways to accommodate wherever they need to go. With Highway 427, the Gardiner Expressway and the Queen Elizabeth Way all located nearby, drivers can reach downtown Toronto in 30 minutes or Pearson International Airport in just 7 minutes.
Sign up with GTA-Homes today and receive all the latest updates on Valhalla South Tower.
Toronto's most sought after location
2 Gibbs Road, Toronto, ON
Platinum VIP Brokers
- Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
- The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Valhalla Town Square - South Tower | Get VIP Platinum Access Now?
Contact us for more informationEmad Vafaei
World Class Realty Point Brokerage
Cell: 416 400 4699
Register Now For Platinum VIP Access