Register Now For First Access
Hunters Crossing Towns
Hunters Crossing is a new townhouse development by Stafford Homes currently in preconstruction at Hunt Street & Monarch Avenue, Ajax. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. Sales for available units range in price from $769,990 to over $869,990. Hunters Crossing has a total of 111 units. Sizes range from 1647 to 1922 square feet.
Platinum VIP Registration
Platinum VIP Sales Event
Get Your Free access to the best Floor plans, pricing, FIRST ACCESS and incentives
Hunters Crossing is close to GO, highways, schools, parks, the waterfront and all of the urban amenities todays home hunter seeks. Suburban living in Ajax, where luxury meets convenience is your target!
These thoughtfully designed 3-storey freehold traditional and rear-lane towns up to 1,922 sq. ft. are ideal for growing families.
Hunters Crossing Towns Highlights:
- Located in the heart of Downtown Ajax
- 20 minute walk to the Ajax GO Station
- Easy access to Highway 401
- 6 minute drive to the lakeshore
- 9 minute drive to Pickering Town Centre
- 20 minute drive to Ontario Tech University & Durham College
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Clements Woodlot, Arbour Park and Exeter Park
Hunters Crossing is a new townhouse project by Stafford Homes and is currently in pre-construction. The new project will be located at 167 Hunt Street in Ajax. The major intersection is Harwood Avenue South & Bayly Street West.
Hunters Crossing Towns will be a collection of 111 three storey traditional freehold front and rear-lane towns. Some rear lane towns will have optional live-work style. Units will be a mix of two bedroom layout and three bedroom layout. Units will range from 1,647 square feet to about 1,922 square feet. Units start from the high $700’s. The estimated completion date for Hunters Crossing Towns is set for Winter/Spring 2023.
Development Name: Hunters Crossing Towns
Developer (s): Stafford Homes
Project Type: Townhouses
Location: Ajax – 167 Hunt St, Ajax, ON, L1S 3K9
Number of Floors: 3 storey
Number of Units: 111 units
Unit size: From 1,647 SqFt Up To 1,922 SqFt
Become part of one of the GTA’s fastest growing cities by investing in a luxury townhome. Hunters Crossing Towns is a new modern townhouse development by Stafford Homes in Ajax.This pre-construction project is located at 167 Hunt Street and 225 Monarch Avenue near the main intersection of Harwood Avenue and Bayly Street West. The row of developments will feature freehold fronts and rear-lane townhomes. These homes will rise 3 to 4-storeys high and will feature bright and spacious interiors from 1,647 to 1,922 square-feet. There will be a total of 111 residential units.
Hunters Crossing Towns will be available in freehold fronts, rear-lane backs and will have spacious live/work styles available. Layouts will be available in 3 and 4-bedroom units up to 1,922 square feet.
This development will have a collection of luxury homes with dramatic facades, glass balconies, and floor-to-ceiling windows. The interior will come with a number of modern features and finishes including 9’ ceilings on the main floor, staircases with a natural oak finish, two panel contemporary interior passage doors throughout the home, interior lever door hardware in satin nickel finish, 3” contemporary baseboard and 2” trim and smooth ceilings in kitchen, laundry room and all bathrooms.
The kitchen will have premium quality cabinetry in a variety of styles, colours and finishes, an extended breakfast bar, stainless steel double compartment sink and chrome single lever faucet with sprayer. The bathroom finishes will include a choice of cabinetry, choice of ceramic tile for bathtub wall, the ensuite bathroom will include a separate shower stall with chrome framed glass shower enclosure, soaker tub with ceramic surround and tub deck and full-width mirrors with chrome strip lighting above vanities in all bathrooms.
There will be an efficient laundry room design with a heavy-duty electrical outlet for the dryer. Investors can choose from 13”x13” high-quality ceramic floor tiles throughout the foyer, bathrooms and laundry room and laminate flooring installed on the main floor with the exception of tiled areas. The floor plans will have spacious, open-concept layouts with bright interiors to bring in an abundance of natural light.
Keeping up with the trend, these homes will also feature live/work spaces for its residents, as work-from-home has become increasingly normalized. These thoughtfully designed lavish towns are an excellent investment and ideal for growing families.
Location & Neighbourhood
Hunters Crossing Towns will be situated at 167 Hunt Street in Downtown Ajax. Near the intersections of Harwood Ave & Bayly Street. It is a centrally and strategically located project, with access to a plethora of lifestyle urban amenities.
The site will be only a five-minute drive from the 401, and a 30-minute commute from Downtown Toronto. Everything you need is in close proximity, as this is a family-friendly, city with excellent access to public transit. Ajax Go is only a four-minute drive, and 20-minute walk.
This pre-construction site is located in Downtown Ajax, which sits in close proximity to the Town of Ajax municipal buildings, the Ajax Public Library, Ajax Community Centre and the Ajax Pickering Hospital. The Hardwood shopping centre is also relatively close and features a wide range of stores. The Durham Plaza which features a Dollar Store, ScotiaBank, Shoppers Drug Mart and more is only a 3-minute drive and 8-minute walk.
Additionally, The RioCan Durham Centre is less than a 10-minute drive away, where one can find major retailers such as Walmart, Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Costco, Marshalls, Winners, HomeSense, SportChek, and Chapters.
As previously mentioned, this area is extremely family-oriented and features many municipal institutions and services. Lord Elgin Public School and Archbishop Bishop Denis O’Connor Catholic High School are both reachable with a five-minute-walk while other area schools include Lord Elgin Public School, Cadarackque Public School, Roland Michener Public School, and Durham Secondary Academy and Middle School. Additionally, local area parks include Lord Elgin Park, Denis O’Connor Park, Arbour Park, Cedar Park, Millers Creek Park, and Roland Michener Park. Additionally, this project sits just 7-minutes away from the Ajax Waterfront which is bustling with outdoor activities during the warmer seasons.
Investors should know that the region is undergoing a monumental downtown revamp, evidenced by the $32 million investment into the downtown core. Once completed, homes in this new urban core are expected to increase in value and be extremely in-demand by both prospective homebuyers and tenants.
Shopping Near The Hunters Crossing Towns:
Pickering Town Centre is approximately a 9-11 minute drive, and will offer residents an amazing experience with retailers such as ALDO, Pandora, Bath & Body Works, Roots, EB Games, H&M, tip Top, and Hudson’s Bay.
Transit Close To The Hunters Crossing Oshawa:
Residents will find the Hunters Crossing, quite transit-friendly, with multiple Pulse bus stops just minutes away. Ajax GO is approximately a 4-5 minute drive away, as well and will connect residents to Toronto’s transportation hub, Union Station with approximately a 48 minute transit ride. Hwy 401 is also approximately a 4-5 minute drive away.
Lakeridge Health Ajax Pickering Hospital (approximately 4 minute drive)
Educational Institutions Close To The Hunters Crossing Townhomes:
Secondary and elementary institutions are just a short drive away from the new townhome development, and some include Ajax High School, St. Bernadette Catholic School, Carruthers Creek Public School, and Southwood Park Public School.
Recreational Areas Nearby:
Durham Live is also just a short drive from the Hunters Crossing and will offer residents an exquisite experience with dining, a convention centre, performance venues, and more. Recreational areas such as parks, golf courses, and libraries are just a short drive away, some include Annandale Golf & Curling Club, Ajax Public Library, Ajax Public Library – McLean Branch, Stonewood Park, Millers Creek Park, Porte Road Parkette, Ajax Waterfront Park, Rotary Park, Simcoe Point, and Paradise Beach.
Hunters Crossing is a New Townhome development by Stafford Homes Ltd. located at Harwood Ave & Bayly St, Ajax.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Hunters Crossing Towns
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Conveniently situated in the heart of Ajax’s downtown core, Hunters Crossing Towns is located in an amenity-rich neighbourhood of the city. Residents are just mere minutes away from plenty of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. CondoNow notes that Pickering Town Centre, which is home to over 150 brand name retailers and services is also located nearby.
2. Family-Friendly – Downtown Ajax is a quickly developing area which is becoming extremely popular among first time home buyers and young families because it is so highly connected to high ranking educational institutions, making it a great place to raise children. Residents of Hunters Crossing Towns will also have easy access to plenty of recreational options to keep everyone active. CondoNow states that the area is also home to public libraries and medical health centres.
3. Highway Access – Hunters Crossing Towns is conveniently situated just mere minutes away from Highway 401, making it extremely efficient for motorists to travel throughout Durham region and beyond. With the price of real estate in Toronto becoming out of reach for most homebuyers, Ajax is the perfect option for professionals looking to still be able to easily access major employment hubs but cut down on a long daily commute. CondoNow indicates that residents can drive into downtown Toronto in just over half an hour.
4. Transit Options – Durham Region Transit services the area surrounding Hunters Crossing Towns with bus routes conveniently located just mere steps outside the front door. Riders will be quickly transported throughout the city and region, connecting to nearby amenities, educational institutions, employment hubs, and other public transportation systems. Ajax GO Transit station is located just a short drive away where commuters can connect to both train and bus services. CondoNow acknowledges that commuters can take the Lakeshore East train into Union Station in just over an hour.
5. The Lakefront – Residents of Hunters Crossing Towns are just minutes away from the city’s beautiful waterfront, lush parks, and Lake Ontario. This area of Ajax is home to plenty of green space, family-friendly beaches, and peaceful nature trails for all to enjoy. CondoNow indicates that popular green spaces in the area include Duffin’s Creek, Paradise Beach, Ajax Waterfront Park, and Rotary Park.
Stafford Homes is considered to be one of Toronto’s most experienced development companies. They have earned a reputation for quality construction and beautiful designs. They have won multiple industry awards while creating efficient living spaces and adhering to some of the highest standards. Since the 1980’s Stafford Homes has built several thousand homes.
Ajax's most sought after location
167 Hunt St, Ajax, ON L1S 3K9
Platinum VIP Brokers
- Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
- The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Hunters Crossing Towns | Get VIP Platinum Access Now?
Contact us for more informationEmad Vafaei
World Class Realty Point Brokerage
Cell: 416 400 4699
Register Now For Platinum VIP Access