Register Now For First Access
Cornell Rouge Phase 7
Cornell Rouge Phase 7 is a new townhouse and single family home development by Madison Group currently in preconstruction at Cornell Centre Boulevard, Markham. Sales for available units range in price from the high $700,000's to over $900,000. Cornell Rouge Phase 7 unit sizes range from 1854 to 3338 square feet.
Platinum VIP Registration
Platinum VIP Sales Event
Get Your Free access to the best Floor plans, pricing, FIRST ACCESS and incentives
Cornell Rouge Phase 7 is a new townhouse and single family home development by Madison Group currently in preconstruction at Cornell Centre Boulevard, Markham. Sales for available units range in price from the high $700,000’s to over $900,000. Cornell Rouge Phase 7 unit sizes range from 1854 to 3338 square feet.
Markham’s most successful master-planned community of Cornell Rouge by Madison Group and Forest Hill Homes, bounded by 16th Avenue to the north and Hwy. 7 to the south, located just east of Cornell Centre Boulevard, is nestled next to the natural splendor of the Rouge Valley, one of North America’s largest urban parks.
Distinctive Features and Finishes Townhomes, Semi Detached, 9m Series with Double Car Garage (attached at the garage only), 9m, 11m and 12m Series
DISTINCTIVE HOUSE EXTERIORS
- MADISON’S CORNELL ROUGE is a new home community inspired by the sense of neighbourhood. House sitings and exterior colours will be architecturally coordinated.
- DISTINCTIVE ELEVATIONS UTILIZING CLAY BRICK, PRECAST STONE, STUCCO, WOOD, VINYL, ALUMINUM AND OTHER UNIQUE MATERIALS, as per applicable elevation.
- SOLDIER COURSING, ARCHES, KEYSTONE AND MASONRY DETAILING IN BRICK OR PRECAST STONE AS PER ELEVATIONS.
- LOW MAINTENANCE-ALUMINUM SOFFIT, FASCIA, EAVESTROUGHS, AND DOWNSPOUTS.
- LOW-E ARGON WHITE VINYL CASEMENT WINDOWS OR THERMO GLAZED FIXED WINDOWS THROUGHOUT, excluding basement windows.
- LOW MAINTENANCE STRUCTURAL VINYL THERMOPANE BASEMENT WINDOWS as per applicable plan.
- Entire front and back of lot, to be graded and sodded, except for paved areas.
- Two exterior water taps, location to be determined by Vendor.
- Self-sealing roof shingles.
- Precast concrete walk to front entry from sidewalk as per plan.
- Covered front porch as per applicable plan.
- ROLL-UP SECTIONAL GARAGE DOOR as per plan.
- WINDOWS ON FRONT ELEVATIONS TO HAVE TRANSOM WINDOWS, AS PER APPLICABLE PLAN.
- POURED CONCRETE FOUNDATION WALLS.
- QUALITY ELEGANT HARDWARE WITH SECURITY DEADBOLT ON FRONT AND REAR ENTRY.
- Exterior light fixtures included.
- All exterior wood trim (where applicable) is primed and painted.
- Driveway or Garage Apron surface, as per plan, to be paved by Vendor at Purchaser’s expense (subject to construction schedule).
- Poured concrete front porch as per applicable plan.
- Poured concrete garage floor.
- Semi Detached, 9m series with double car garage (attached at the garage only), 9m, 11m, and 12m series to have a DIRECT INSULATED ACCESS DOOR FROM GARAGE TO HOUSE WITH DEADBOLT AND CLOSER if grade permits and as per plan. Purchasers are notified that garage to interior doors or side doors to house if applicable, may be lowered, relocated or eliminated to accommodate drainage as per grading, siting or municipality requirements if applicable.
- Townhomes to have garage mandoor to the rear yard, as per plan, if grade permits. Purchasers are notified that the garage mandoor may be relocated or eliminated to accommodate drainage as per grading, siting or municipality requirements, if applicable.
- Services included: paved roads, sanitary and storm sewers, individual water connections.
INNOVATIVE INTERIOR FEATURES
- NINE-FOOT (9’) HIGH CEILINGS ON MAIN FLOOR (except in Powder Room and/or Main Floor Laundry Room and where architectural design, mechanical or duct work requires ceiling height to be lowered) permitting TRANSOM WINDOWS (as per plan).
- Eight-foot (8’) high ceilings on second floor, as per plan, (subject to mechanical or ductwork bulkhead requirements), and in COACH HOME.
- MAIN STAIRCASE TO BE OAK WITH NATURAL FINISH from main to second/third floor as per plan (basement stairs excluded except the Walnut model).
- ELEGANT SOLID OAK HANDRAILS AND PICKETS WITH NATURAL FINISH from main to second/third floor as per plan (basement handrail and pickets excluded except the Walnut model).
- SPRAYED, STIPPLED CEILINGS in all rooms, except kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room and powder room as per plan.
- Interior walls to be painted one colour with premium quality latex paint.
- All trim to be painted cool white.
- COLONIAL STYLE INTERIOR DOORS (excluding exterior door, and sliding closet doors as per plan).
- COLONIAL BASEBOARD AND CASING FOR DOOR AND WINDOWS.
- Brushed Chrome style interior door knobs. Painted hinges.
SUPERIOR KITCHEN, BATHROOMS & LAUNDRY FEATURES
- CUSTOM DESIGNED, FURNITURE FINISH KITCHEN CABINETS AND VANITIES IN A WIDE CHOICE OF STYLES.
- TALLER UPPER KITCHEN CABINETRY (excludes COACH HOME Kitchen).
- BUILT-IN PANTRIES, SERVERIES, DESKS, BREAKFAST BARS AND KITCHEN ISLANDS as per plan.
- Choice of Laminate counter tops.
- White two speed EXHAUST HOOD FAN in kitchen ducted to exterior.
- DOUBLE STAINLESS STEEL SINK WITH SINGLE LEVER FAUCET IN KITCHEN. Coach home may feature a single stainless steel sink (as per plan).
- Shut off valves for all sinks and toilets.
- Low flow aerators on all faucets.
- Water saving toilets
- Low flow shower heads in all showers.
- PRESSURE BALANCE VALVE IN ALL BATH AND SHOWER ENCLOSURES.
- Heavy-duty cable and outlets for stove and dryer.
- Laundry to include single freestanding laundry tub (as per applicable plan) and dryer vent to exterior (location may vary from plans).
- Hot and cold taps for laundry tub.
- SOAKER TUB OR CORNER TUB IN MASTER ENSUITE BATHROOM, as per plan.
- Where ensuite includes separate shower, ensuite soaker or corner tub will have a deck-mounted faucet and a ceramic tile surround and backsplash of two rows (otherwise ensuite will include regular bathtubs).
- SEPARATE SHOWER STALL WITH MARBLE JAMBS AND CEILING LIGHT as per applicable plan.
- CERAMIC WALL TILE UP TO CEILING ON BATHTUB ENCLOSURES.
- CEMENT “WONDERBOARD” ON SEPARATE SHOWER ENCLOSURE WALL(S) as per applicable plan.
- WHITE PEDESTAL SINK IN POWDER ROOM as per plans.
- MIRROR IN ALL BATHROOMS.
- EXHAUST FAN IN ALL BATHROOMS.
- Quality white plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms from builder’s samples.
- PRIVACY LOCKS ON ALL BATHROOM DOORS.
HIGH QUALITY FLOORING FEATURES
- CERAMIC FLOOR TILE IN FRONT MAIN ENTRY, KITCHEN, POWDER ROOM, ALL BATHROOMS & MAIN OR SECOND FLOOR LAUNDRY ROOM, from Vendor’s samples as per applicable plan.
- QUALITY BROADLOOM IN ALL FINISHED AREAS (except tiled areas) from Vendor’s samples.
- QUALITY UNDERPAD IN ALL BROADLOOM AREAS.
- ALL SUBFLOOR SHEATHING TO BE SCREWED TO FLOOR JOISTS AND JOINTS SANDED PRIOR TO FINISHED FLOOR INSTALLATION.
LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL FEATURES
- 100 AMP automatic circuit breakers with heavy duty copper wiring in all models.
- ONE EXTERIOR WATERPROOF ELECTRICAL OUTLET AND ONE ELECTRICAL OUTLET IN GARAGE.
- ELECTRICAL OUTLET IN GARAGE CEILING for future door opener.
- One electrical outlet in unfinished area of basement at electrical panel.
- ELECTRIC DOOR CHIME WITH DOORBELL AT FRONT ENTRY.
- WHITE LIGHT SWITCHES, PLUGS AND PLATES.
- ONE SMOKE DETECTOR ON EVERY FLOOR AND IN ALL BEDROOMS.
- CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR PROVIDED AS PER ONTARIO BUILDING CODE.
- ELECTRICAL LIGHT FIXTURES TO BE INSTALLED IN KITCHEN, POWDER ROOM, MAIN AND ENSUITE BATHROOMS, FAMILY ROOM, HOME OFFICE/DEN AND ALL BEDROOMS. Excluding Living Room/Dining Room.
- Switch controlled receptacle in Living Room and capped outlet in Dining Room (ceiling location to be determined by Vendor).
- Heavy duty cable and outlet for stove and dryer with dryer vent.
- Telephone rough-ins provided in kitchen and master bedroom.
- CABLE TV OUTLET IN FAMILY ROOM AND MASTER BEDROOM
- GROUND FAULT INTERRUPTER PROTECTION IN ALL BATHROOM(S) AND POWDER ROOM.
ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES
- Insulation in full conformity with the Ontario Building Code for conservation of energy.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY FORCED AIR DIRECT VENT NATURAL GAS FURNACE COMPLETE WITH ELECTRONIC IGNITION.
- Gas fired hot water tank on rental as per lease schedule.
- Ducting sized for future air conditioning.
- Thermostat centrally located on main/second floor.
- HIGH QUALITY LOW-E ARGON WINDOWS OF THERMOPANE OR DOUBLE GLAZED GLASS, ON ALL FIXED WINDOWS.
- Screens on all opening windows.
- Windows and doors sealed with top quality exterior caulking.
- Front entrance to have metal insulated door with glass insert with weather-stripping as per applicable plan.
FAMILY ROOM – Excluding SEMI DETACHED & TOWNHOMES
- Gas fireplace complete with glass panel, gas log, ignition switch, with paint grade mantel, from Vendor’s standard sample’s only as per applicable plan
- MAIN ENTRY GRIP SET WITH DEADBOLT LOCK, WITH CUSTOM DESIGNED MUNICIPAL NUMBER.
- ROUGH-IN FOR CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING.
- ROUGH-IN TELEPHONE IN KITCHEN AND MASTER BEDROOM.
- ROUGH-IN CABLE TV FOR FAMILY ROOM AND MASTER BEDROOM.
- ROUGH-IN FOR CENTRAL VACUUM (excludes COACH HOME).
- ROUGH-IN FOR PLUMBING FOR FUTURE INSTALLATION OF A DISH WASHER IN KITCHEN as per plan.
- ROUGH-IN 3 PIECE BASEMENT BATHROOM as per plan.
- BASEMENT “WRAP” WATER-PROOFING SYSTEM TO BE INSTALLED ON THE FOUNDATION WALL (excluding garage) to prevent water penetration into basement (as per applicable plan).
- POURED CONCRETE COLD ROOM (as per applicable plan, and if permitted by grade)
- STEEL OR WOOD BEAM CONSTRUCTION IN BASEMENT as per applicable plan.
- SEMI DETACHED TO HAVE CONCRETE BLOCK PARTY WALL CONSTRUCTION AS PER ONTARIO BULIDING CODE.
- TOWNHOMES TO HAVE DOUBLE STUD PARTY WALL CONSTRUCTION AS PER ONTARIO BUILDING CODE.
- SEVEN (7) YEAR TARION WARRANTY PROTECTION PROGRAM FOR MAJOR STRUCTURAL ONLY. Purchaser agrees to pay TARION enrollment fee on closing as an adjustment.
- MADISON HOMES WARRANTY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TARION WARRANTY PROGRAM.
- Purchaser’s choice of interior colours and materials from Vendor’s samples if not yet ordered, installed or completed, provided that colour and materials are available from supplier and Purchaser agrees to select the colour and materials according to the Vendor’s schedule, otherwise the Vendor reserves the right to choose the colour and materials to complete the dwelling and the Purchaser agrees to close the transaction with the Vendor’s choice of colour and materials.
- MAIN FLOOR FRONT AND REAR ENTRY AND MAIN FLOOR LAUNDRY ROOM FLOOR, WHERE APPLICABLE, MAY BE LOWERED TO ACCOMMODATE ENTRY DOOR(S) AT THE VENDOR’S DISCRETION. (Unfinished basement ceiling height shall be lowered accordingly).
- All plans and specifications are subject to modification from time to time at the sole discretion of the Vendor. The Vendor reserves the right to change the foregoing specifications without notice.
- Purchasers are notified that the number of steps to front entrance, rear entrance and side entrance if applicable may be increased or decreased depending on final grading.
- Purchaser agrees to pay on closing for installation of water meter and hydro installation.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that finishing materials contained in any model home or sales office display, including broadloom, furniture, mirrors, electrical fixtures, drapes, ceramic flooring, vinyl flooring, hardwood flooring, marble flooring, upgraded kitchen cabinets, countertops, stained staircase and railing, painting, wall paper, etc. may be for display purposes only and may not be of the same grade or type, or may not necessarily be included in the dwelling unit purchased herein.
- Corner lots, townhome end units and priority lots may have special treatments which may require window changes and minor interior modifications to balance and improve the elevations of the house exposed to the street. The Purchaser accepts such changes as constructed or as necessary.
- House types and streetscapes subject to final Architectural approval of City of Markham or DEVELOPER’S Architectural Control Architect and final siting, and approval of the Vendor’s architect.
- When Purchaser is buying a house already under construction, Purchaser acknowledges that there may be deviations from the floorplan, elevations or layout of this model and Purchaser agrees to accept such changes as constructed or as necessary.
- Variations from Vendor’s samples may occur in exterior finishing materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets, and floor and wall finishes, due to normal production process.
- Sheet goods may be seamed under certain conditions.
- Vendor will not allow the Purchaser to do any work and/or supply any material to finish dwelling before closing date.
- All outside colours and materials pre-selected by Vendor are architecturally controlled.
- Exterior elevations will be similar to pictures shown, but not necessarily identical. All furniture and landscaping features shown in renderings are not included.
- Siting requirements may require the Vendor to site the dwelling as a reverse model, and the Purchaser agrees to accept the same.
- NOTE: Actual usable floor space may vary from stated floor area. Location of furnace, hot water tank, 3 piece rough-in bath and locations and number of posts and beams may vary from brochure and Purchaser agrees to accept same.
- Room dimensions and window configurations may vary with final construction drawings.
- All ceiling heights are approximate and may vary. Some ceiling heights will be dropped to accommodate HVAC, plumbing, venting, electrical, mechanical, insulation, bulkheads and other structural requirements, which will result in areas of lower ceilings heights.
- PRICES TERMS AND CONDITIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THE VENDOR HAS THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE MATERIALS OF EQUAL OR BETTER QUALITY.
Markham's most sought after location
Cornell Centre Boulevard, Markham, ON
Platinum VIP Brokers
- Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
- The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Cornell Rouge Phase 7 | Get VIP Platinum Access Now?
Contact us for more informationEmad Vafaei
World Class Realty Point Brokerage
Cell: 416 400 4699
Register Now For Platinum VIP Access