Register Now For First Access
Brightwater is a new waterfront community complete with central amenities, destination retail and restaurants, an elementary school and community centre, 18 acres of parks and outdoor gathering spaces, bike share programs, and a holistic lifestyle vision unique to the community.
As a modern and sustainable district, Brightwater is a future-forward community that integrates a dynamic lifestyle vision with digital connection, wellness, and environmental innovation, all rooted in the rich heritage of Port Credit.
Brightwater is a new condo and townhouse development by Dundee Kilmer Developments Limited , Diamondcorp , Dream and Fram + Slokker currently in preconstruction at 70 Mississauga Road South, Mississauga. Brightwater has a total of 3000 units.
Platinum VIP Registration
Platinum VIP Sales Event
Get Your Free access to the best Floor plans, pricing, FIRST ACCESS and incentives
Brightwater Condos is a New Condo development by Diamond Corp located at Mississauga Rd S & Lakeshore Rd W, Mississauga.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Brightwater Condos
1. The Lakefront – Brightwater Condos will be connected to Lake Ontario and the waterfront trail. CondoNow acknowledges that the area will offer over 14 acres of public parks and open green space for residents to enjoy.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Port Credit is a vibrant neighbourhood. CondoNow states that the neighbourhood will offer residents of Brightwater Condos over 300,000 square feet of unique shopping, dining, services, and entertainment options.
3. Transit Options – Port Credit GO Train Station is conveniently located just minutes away from Brightwater Condos. Residents can commute into Union Station in downtown Toronto in under 25 minutes. CondoNow notes that residents will also have easy access to MiWay regional transit services just minutes away, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city.
4. Family Friendly – The neighbourhood surrounding Brightwater Condos offer residents access to educational institutions for every learning level, including the University of Toronto’s Mississauga Campus. CondoNow states that the area also offers plenty of family-friendly events, and lively community festivals throughout the year, making it the perfect place for families of all ages to call home.
5. Highway Access – Residents of Brightwater Condos looking to travel throughout the city and the GTA by using a vehicle will have easy access to all major thoroughfares in the area. CondoNow notes that nearby Highways include the QEW, Highway 427, 403, 410, 401, and 407.
Brightwater Condos is being developed by The West Village Partners, which is a shared partnership between Kilmer Group, DiamondCorp, Dream, and FRAM+Slokker. With over 150 years of experience combined between these trusted and award-winning developers, residents can expect to experience an exceptional quality, sustainable, and vibrant mixed-use community along the shores of Lake Ontario
West Village Partners (“WVP”) is pleased to announce that it has concluded the purchase of the 72-acre former industrial site at 70 Mississauga Road South in Port Credit. WVP is looking forward to working with the Port Credit residents and stakeholders on a plan to transform these lands into a complete, vibrant and diverse waterfront community where people can live, work and play. This development has been long anticipated and will be a harmonious and supportive complement to Port Credit.
WVP is a joint venture of four leading Canadian developers and city builders: Kilmer Group, Dream Unlimited Corp, Diamond Corp, and FRAM + Slokker. WVP has developed a mixed-use master plan for Brightwater that builds upon the principles of the City of Mississauga’s Inspiration Port Credit vision and recognizes the importance of thoughtfully integrating with the vibrant neighbourhoods of Port Credit.
Kilmer Group, Dream Unlimited Corp, Diamond Corp, and FRAM + Slokker have teamed up to create Brightwater Condos, an expansive master-planned condo community located in a prime location in the beautiful Port Credit.
About Kilmer Group, Dream Unlimited Corp, Diamond Corp, and FRAM + Slokker
Kilmer Group has owned and operated leading Canadian businesses in many industries including construction, infrastructure, electronics, cable TV, publishing, apparel, food processing, business outsourcing, brownfield clean-up, container examination facilities, call centres, gaming, and media and entertainment.
For decades their team of investment managers have worked together in partnership with visionary management teams. They have built a successful track record backing Canada’s strongest business leaders to affect their transformational plans.
Dream Unlimited Corp began operations in 1994, becoming one of Canada’s leading real estate companies with 800 employees and approximately $15 billion of assets under management in North America and Europe.
The scope of the business includes asset management and management services for four Toronto Stock Exchange listed trusts and institutional partnerships, condominium and mixed-use development, investments in and management of Canadian renewable energy infrastructure and commercial property ownership and residential land development, housing and multi-family development. Dream has an established track record for being innovative and for its ability to source, structure and execute on compelling investment opportunities.
DiamondCorp has an exceptional reputation in planning and development that stems from their expertise in achieving municipal approvals for complicated sites that translate into outstanding communities.
Collaborating with local Councillors and community groups, DiamondCorp’s goal to create developments that are integrated into existing neighbourhoods while still achieving our ambitious city building objectives is unparalleled. Since 2008, DiamondCorp has invested in over 20 development projects across the GTA, totalling 19+ million square feet of development density.
FRAM is known for building strong, award winning communities. We build and design premier residential and mixed-use communities across Canada and the United States. Along with its group of highly motivated management and construction professionals, FRAM has successfully built over 11,000 residences from custom homes to exceptional single family, multi-family, condominium and rental homes, in addition to mixed-used developments and commercial properties.
With an extended after-sales customer service program to ensure owner’s expectations are met, FRAM attributes 40% of its new homes to repeat buyers or referrals. FRAM’s attention to detail in construction, utilizing modern quality control and innovate techniques while maintaining old-world craftsmanship standards has been its strength.
Register for Brightwater Condos
Project Location: 70 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario
Builder Address: Port Credit West Village Partners, 141 Lakeshore Road East, Mississauga, ON
Mississauga's most sought after location
70 Mississauga Road, Mississauga , Ontario
Platinum VIP Brokers
- Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
- The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Brightwater Condos | Get VIP Platinum Access Now?
Contact us for more informationEmad Vafaei
World Class Realty Point Brokerage
Cell: 416 400 4699
Register Now For Platinum VIP Access