Register Now For First Access
8 WELLESLEY CONDOS IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO
8 Wellesley Residences is a new condo development by CentreCourt and BAZIS currently in preconstruction at 8 Wellesley Street West, Toronto. 8 Wellesley Residences has a total of 600 units.
LUXURY RESIDENCES AT YONGE & WELLESLEY
8 Wellesley Condos COMING EARLY 2021
Extraordinary luxury, exactly where you want to be, at the north-west corner of Yonge & Wellesley.
Platinum VIP Registration
Platinum VIP Sales Event
Get Your Free access to the best Floor plans, pricing, FIRST ACCESS and incentives
8 Wellesley Condos is a new preconstruction condo development by CentreCourt located at 8 Wellesley Street West in Toronto (Yonge/Wellesley).
8 Wellesley Condos will be 55 storeys with a total of 512 condo units. Estimated completion date is still unknown.
8 Wellesley Condos Highlights:
-Walkscore of 99/100
-Directly on Yonge Street
-Minutes to Yorkville, U of T, Ryerson, The Eaton Centre, Financial District, Discovery District, Entertainment District and Yonge & Dundas Square
-World-class public transportation, steps to the subway
-Surrounded by shopping, dining and entertainment
-Close to schools
-James Canning Gardens, Alexander Street Parkette and Norman Jewison Park
8 Wellesley Condos is a New Condo development by CentreCourt Developments Inc. located at Yonge St & Wellesley St, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 8 Wellesley West Condos According to CondoNow
1. Transit Options – Boasting an extremely high Transit Score, residents of 8 Wellesley Condos will have easy access to TTC bus routes and subway lines. CondoNow acknowledges that riders can easily access any part of the city by transit and can arrive at Union Station in just 12 minutes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – With a near perfect Walk Score, 8 Wellesley West Condos is surrounded by lifestyle amenities, making everyday errands extremely easy to complete. Looking to grab a bite to eat, do some shopping, or enjoy a night out at the movies? Whatever residents are looking for, CondoNow states that they will find it within walking distance of home.
3. Post Secondary Institutions – 8 Wellesley Condos is the perfect choice for post-secondary students looking for off-campus accommodations during the school year. CondoNow notes that major downtown campuses including UofT, George Brown College, and Ryerson University are all easily accessible.
4. Employment Opportunities – Some of Toronto’s major downtown employment hubs are easily accessible from 8 Wellesley Condos. CondoNow notes that professionals will be able to access Queen’s Park, the Financial District, and Hospital Row, allowing residents to cut down on long, frustrating commutes and live where they work.
5. Great Investment – Whether you are just entering the real estate market or a seasoned investor, 8 Wellesley Condos is a great opportunity to purchase in a coveted downtown location. This highly connected location is close to everything and makes getting around the city extremely easy. CondoNow indicates that with an excellent price point compared to some other downtown condos in the area and experienced developers on board, it’s a smart and perfect choice.
CentreCourt Developments focuses its projects in areas that offer residents many amenities, transit, and employment options. They strive to be one of the premier developers in and around Toronto by offering the highest of standards with all their projects. They have the insider’s line on building investor-friendly, well-designed units.
Bazis Inc is committed to excellence by focusing on integrity within every element of a development by upholding their responsibility to high-quality architecture, design, construction, and the environment. They have become a major name in Toronto’s real estate market, staking their place among the city’s ever-changing skyline, building within prime and highly connected locations close to plenty of amenities.
55-storey condo [50-storey tower anchored by five-storey podium ]
466 residential units
283 one-bedroom, 138 two-bedroom and 45 three-bedroom units
20,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenity space
Indoor amenity space for floors 4 and 40
Outdoor amenity terraces on floors 4, 40, 54, 56, 57 and 64
This is a unique condo project that incorporates existing heritage elements to 55-storey condominium structure.
8 Wellesley Residences on Yonge is a new high-rise condominium development by CentreCourt Developments and Bazis Inc., in Toronto. This pre-construction condo is located at 8 Wellesley Street West, the northwest corner of Wellesley and Yonge Streets in Church and Wellesley neighbourhood.
With a specialized design that allows for several outdoor amenity terraces, this tower will offer an elevated living experience overlooking one of downtown’s most vibrant and eclectic neighbourhoods.
8 Wellesley Residences on Yonge is proposed as a 55-storey condominium structure, with a 50-storey tower anchored by an expansive five-storey podium. Both Chicago-based bKL Architecture and Toronto’s own Rafael + Bigauskas Architects are behind the striking design.
The site is currently occupied by a series of two-storey retail and restaurant units, some of which are designated as heritage structures. The proposal moves to restore the heritage facades and incorporate them into the podium, for a look that is modern, yet reflects the area’s rich, historical roots.
466 residential units are proposed, with a mix that includes 283 one-bedroom, 138 two-bedroom and 45 three-bedroom units. Residents will have access to over 20,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenity space in total.
Indoor amenity space is proposed for floors 4 and 40, while outdoor amenity terraces will be incorporated on floors 4, 40, 54, 56, 57 and 64. The tower’s unique massing allows for multiple terraces, mostly offering south and west exposures.
New 55-Storey Condominiumin Church and Wellesley neighbourhood
Three levels of underground housing will include 47 parking spaces. The project’s podium will contain retail at street level to preserve the active pedestrian culture along Yonge, while the residential lobby will be accessible from St. Nicholas Street, a quiet side street on the property’s western edge.
This gives the condominium multiple benefits; an intimate and exclusive entrance, while still incorporating all the benefits of the thoroughly urban location is occupies.
Location & Neighbourhood
Church and Wellesley condos are in high demand. This vibrant downtown neighbourhood offers plentiful urban amenities paired with a friendly vibe. Restaurants, shops and entertainment options line the stretch, while an increasing number of modern condominiums are being built and proposed.
Many of these new condos incorporate historic facades, making for a unique stretch that’s equal parts iconic and modern. Units here command some of the city’s highest rental rates, a reflection of the area’s desirability with a wide range of professional tenants and homeowners.
Wellesley station is just across the street – connecting you with the subway’s line 1 – while the bustling intersection of Yonge and Bloor is just a few minutes’ walk away and provides subway access in all four directions.
It’s no surprise the area attracts a significant number of professionals, as it’s a short commute to high-density employment districts like the Bay Street Corridor and the Financial District, as well as the Discovery District, which is home to many medical and science-related headquarters. Both Ryerson University and the University of Toronto are within walking distance.
As the Church and Wellesley district continues to urbanize, 8 Wellesley Residences On Yonge is not only a great place to call home, but a fantastic option for investors.
Toronto's most sought after location
8 Wellesley Street West, Toronto
Platinum VIP Brokers
- Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
- The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
8 WELLESLEY CONDOS IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO | Get VIP Platinum Access Now?
Contact us for more informationEmad Vafaei
World Class Realty Point Brokerage
Cell: 416 400 4699
Register Now For Platinum VIP Access