Best Pre-Construction Condos in Toronto Launching in 2020:
Pre-Construction Condo Video
1. Festival Condos by Menkes Developments in Vaughan
In Downtown Vaughan’s New South VMC.It’s A Celebration.
Festival Condos & Towns
Festival is an extension of your home, routine and lifestyle surrounded by world-class restaurants, one-of-a-kind retail experiences, and a genuinely welcoming community.
An expansive community 10 years in the making, which will feature 18 striking condo buildings, over 300,000 sq. ft. of retail/office space, 30 town home buildings, 5 acres of playground/parks and a large community centre with 2 hockey rinks, basketball court and gym.
Festival Condos is a New Condo development by Menkes Developments Ltd. located at Commerce St & Interchange Way, Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons To Live at Festival Condos According to CondoNow
1. Plenty of Lifestyle Amenities! – Residents of Festival Condos will be able to take full advantage of having everything they need daily right at their fingertips. Vaughan Metropolitan Centre will have it all, entertainment, fitness, retail shops, and more. Nearby there is a Cineplex, Costco, IKEA, mini putt, Dave & Buster’s, eateries and clubs. Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills are also located within driving distance of Festival Condos.
2. Education Options! – Festival Condos is the perfect place for growing families to call home. Vaughan’s elementary and post-secondary schools are all accessible by transit and the city is proposing more schools and child care options be built as the area continues to grow and develop. York University and Seneca College York Campus are also just a short subway ride away.
3. New Employment Opportunities! – Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is quickly developing into a vibrant and bustling downtown core for the city. With residential developments booming in the area and immediate access to transit and major thoroughfares, the area is also attracting plenty of new commercial and business investors, making Festival Condos the perfect place to work where you live.
4. Commuting Made Easy! – Festival Condos is conveniently located just south of Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station, allowing residents to take the newly expanded York-Spadina subway line. Students can access York University within 10 minutes and commuters can reach Union Station within 45 minutes. Residents of Festival Condos will also be able to access VIVA, YRT, and GO Transit buses straight from Vaughan Metropolitan Centre station. VMC Condos is just south of Highway 7, which connects residents to Highway 400, allowing for easy access to other major thoroughfares in the area.
5. Award Winning Developers – Festival Condos is an exciting and innovative joint venture by Menkes and QuadReal, set to become one of Canada’s largest master-planned communities.
Menkes – With 65 years of experience, this family-run real estate company comes with a highly reputable name in the industry. They strive to create high-quality homes, condos, and industrial spaces and have earned countless awards and accolades along the way.
2. Brightwater Condos in Mississauga By Dundee Kilmer
Brightwater is a new condo and townhouse development by Dundee Kilmer Developments Limited , Diamondcorp , Dream and Fram + Slokker currently in preconstruction at 70 Mississauga Road South, Mississauga. Brightwater has a total of 3000 units.
Brightwater Condos is a New Condo development by Diamond Corp located at Mississauga Rd S & Lakeshore Rd W, Mississauga.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Brightwater Condos
1. The Lakefront – Brightwater Condos will be connected to Lake Ontario and the waterfront trail. CondoNow acknowledges that the area will offer over 14 acres of public parks and open green space for residents to enjoy.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Port Credit is a vibrant neighbourhood. CondoNow states that the neighbourhood will offer residents of Brightwater Condos over 300,000 square feet of unique shopping, dining, services, and entertainment options.
3. Transit Options – Port Credit GO Train Station is conveniently located just minutes away from Brightwater Condos. Residents can commute into Union Station in downtown Toronto in under 25 minutes. CondoNow notes that residents will also have easy access to MiWay regional transit services just minutes away, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city.
4. Family Friendly – The neighbourhood surrounding Brightwater Condos offer residents access to educational institutions for every learning level, including the University of Toronto’s Mississauga Campus. CondoNow states that the area also offers plenty of family-friendly events, and lively community festivals throughout the year, making it the perfect place for families of all ages to call home.
5. Highway Access – Residents of Brightwater Condos looking to travel throughout the city and the GTA by using a vehicle will have easy access to all major thoroughfares in the area. CondoNow notes that nearby Highways include the QEW, Highway 427, 403, 410, 401, and 407.
Brightwater Condos is being developed by The West Village Partners, which is a shared partnership between Kilmer Group, DiamondCorp, Dream, and FRAM+Slokker. With over 150 years of experience combined between these trusted and award-winning developers, residents can expect to experience an exceptional quality, sustainable, and vibrant mixed-use community along the shores of Lake Ontario.
3. Beverley Condos at the Thornhill By Daniels
The Thornhill is a new condo development by The Daniels Corporation and Baif Developments currently in preconstruction at 2 Beverley Glen Boulevard, Vaughan. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. Sales for available units start from the mid $400,000’s. The Thornhill has a total of 308 units. Sizes range from 534 to 878 square feet.
The Daniels Beverley Condos is a New Condo development by The Daniels Corporation located at Bathurst St & Centre St, Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Beverly Condos According to CondoNow
1. Amenities – The area surrounding The Beverly Condos offers residents plenty of lifestyle amenities within walking distance at the nearby Promenade Mall, which is also undergoing redevelopment to offer the community an even wider array of shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
2. Major Thoroughfares – The Daniels Thornhill Beverly Condos is conveniently located just minutes away from some of the GTA’s busiest Highways. Motorists will be able to easily access Highways 407, 7, 400, 401, and 404. Commuters will be able to drive into Toronto’s downtown employment hubs in just 35 minutes.
3. Transit Options – South Thornhill is highly connected to transit systems. YRT and VIVA bus routes are readily available to residents of The Daniels Thornhill Beverly Condos. YRT bus routes are accessible right outside the front door and VIVA bus routes are accessible just a short walk north of home. Promenade Mall is home to a larger transit terminal where residents can connect to many other routes. There are also several GO Transit stations located nearby.
4. Great for Families – With the Toronto real estate market becoming out of reach for most families, new home buyers are choosing to move North of the city. The Daniels Thornhill Beverly Condos is the perfect place to raise a family as the area is home to some of the province’s highest-ranking public schools, along with several private schools. Post-secondary students are just a short transit ride away from York University and Seneca College.
5. Green Space – Beverly Glen is a beautiful neighbourhood that offers residents of The Daniels Thornhill Beverly Condos several natural green spaces, lush parklands, and walking trails to explore and help them escape the stresses of the daily grind.
The Daniels Corporation – Over the past 35 years, The Daniels Corporation has built more than 30,000 award-winning homes. Their commitment to excellence has made them one of the country’s best and most trusted builders.
4. Empire Quay House Condos by Empire Communities in 162 Queens Quay East, Toronto
Empire Quay House is a new condo development by Empire Communities currently in preconstruction at 162 Queens Quay East, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. Empire Quay House has a total of 462 units.
Top 6 Reasons to Live at Empire Quay House Condos according to CondoNow
1. Lake Front Living – Empire Quay House Condos is the place to live for perfect views of the lake, Toronto Harbour and Toronto Islands. Residents can enjoy being within walking distance to popular city beaches like Sugar Beach and Cherry Beach. The Toronto Harbour Pier offers dining, recreation and bar options. The Toronto Harbourfront offers green space, attractions and ferries out to the islands.
2. Employment Opportunities – The East Bayfront community of Toronto is quickly developing into a major employment hub. East Harbour commercial redevelopment and the Waterfront Innovation Centre will see more than 50,000 employment opportunities come to the area in the near future, so there is a great opportunity to cut out commuting times and work, play and live all in the same area. Toronto is home to the #3 largest tech market in North America, with several companies and tech giants calling the city home.
3. Lifestyle Amenities Galore – Living downtown Toronto has its advantages including having everyday amenities all within walking distance. The area surrounding Empire Quay House Condos has an amazingly high Walk Score and offers residents plenty of restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets, drugstores and pharmacies, and shopping and entertainment options. CondoNow acknowledges that residents are not far from city attractions like the St. Lawrence Market, The Distillery Historic District, Scotiabank Arena and The Rogers Centre. The Entertainment and Fashion Districts can offer up some vibrant shopping and nights out on the town.
4. Perfect Transit Score – There is no need to use a vehicle when living at Empire Quay House Condos, because using transit is so easy. With a perfect transit score, CondoNow states that residents can choose to use streetcars or buses, both of which run within walking distance to home. Riders can connect with the TTC subway at Union Station in under 15 minutes.
5. Highway Access – For residents looking to travel throughout the city by vehicle, Empire Quay House Condos are located just south of the Gardiner Expressway, allowing commuters access to the downtown core in just 10 minutes. Also, CondoNow acknowledges that motorists will also enjoy having seamless connections to the Don Valley Parkway north towards Highway 401.
6. Post-Secondary Institutions – Empire Quay House Condos is the perfect place for post-secondary students to call home during their educational journey. Here CondoNow notes that the George Brown waterfront campus is a mere 4-minute walk from home and other major downtown campuses are also easily accessible by transit or vehicle.
With over 25 years of experience, Empire Communities is considered to be one of the country’s largest developers having built over 15,000 homes and condos across the GTA and Southwestern Ontario.
5. Westport Condos in Mississauga by Edenshaw
Westport is a new condo development by Edenshaw Developments currently in preconstruction at 28 Ann Street, Mississauga. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. Westport has a total of 359 units.
Westport Condos is a New Condo development by Edenshaw Developments Limited located at Hurontario St & Lakeshore Rd E, Mississauga.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Westport Condos According to CondoNow
1. Transit Options – Westport Condos is conveniently located just steps away from Port Credit GO and MiWay bus routes. Commuters can take the Lakeshore West train into Union Station in just 20 minutes. The proposed Hurontario LRT will also be located steps away and residents will be able to travel seamlessly North towards Mississauga’s City Centre and Brampton.
2. The Waterfront – Residents of Westport Condos will be within walking distance of Lake Ontario, the Credit River, waterfront parks and green spaces, and the waterfront trail.
3. Highway Access – The QEW, Highway 403, and other major thoroughfares in the area are easily accessible from Westport Condos allowing for seamless travel throughout the city and the GTA. Motorists will be able to commute into downtown Toronto in just 27 minutes.
4. Lifestyle Amenities – Lakeshore Road and the community of Port Credit offers residents of Westport Condos plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Larger attractions such as Square One Shopping Centre are just a short drive or transit ride away.
5. Educational Institutions – Families with children of all ages will love to call Westport Condos because of the proximity to some of the province’s top rated schools.
Edenshaw Developments – A boutique real estate development company that builds communities within the GTA that are highly connected, neighbourhood-centric, sustainable, and innovative.
6. Ivylea Towns in Richmond Hill by Marlin Spring Development
Ivylea is a new townhouse development by Marlin Spring and Greybrook Realty Partners currently in preconstruction at 1521 19th Avenue, Richmond Hill. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Sales for available units range in price from $943,990 to over $1,468,990. Ivylea has a total of 151 units. Sizes range from 1895 to 3017 square feet.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Ivylea Towns According to CondoNow
1. Green Space – Residents of Ivylea Towns will love living just outside the city with easy access to several parks, natural green spaces, waterways, walking trails, and conservation areas that everyone can enjoy.
2. Highway Access – Ivylea Towns are conveniently located close to Highway 404, allowing motorists to easily connect to other major thoroughfares in the area or commute into downtown Toronto in just over half an hour.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – The city of Richmond Hill offers residents of Ivlea Towns plenty of big-city amenities. Located just a short drive away residents will have access to plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
4. Transit Options – York Region Transit bus routes are easily accessible to residents of Ivylea Towns, helping to transport them throughout the city and connect them to other regional transit systems including the TTC. Riders looking to commute into Union Station can do so in just over 90 minutes. Gormley GO station is also located nearby.
5. Family Friendly – Families will love living at Ivylea Towns because of the easy access to great schools in the area including early learning centres, elementary and secondary schools.